University of Edinburgh – St Cecilia’s Hall
Originally opened in 1763, St Cecilia’s Hall is the oldest purpose-built concert hall in Scotland. It is the only place in the world where it is possible to hear eighteenth century music in an eighteenth century concert hall played on eighteenth century instruments. Owned by The University of Edinburgh, it contains one of the world’s most important collections of historic musical instruments, many of which remain playable in a concert setting.
Azzurro supplied all furniture for the refurbishment of this beautiful building working closely with the University and architects Page & Park.